Brickbuilt 2023 Kids build showcase
Would your child like to exhibit with the Brickbuilt Master Builders?
Your child will have the opportunity to display their brick-built creation alongside all the other awesome Brickbuilt creations. On top of that, each winner will have exclusive access to some of our experienced builders, who will advise on how to take their MOC building to the next level.
How to enter
- Entries open on 1 March 2023 and close on 26 April 2023 at 11 pm
- Accepted entries will be notified on 29 April 2023
- Entries are open in two categories. Junior builders 6-10yrs, and intermediate builders 11-16yrs
- All creations must be your design and substantially built by the entrant (with minimal assistance from grown-ups)
- Creations must be no bigger than 0.5 x 0.5 metres
- Creations will be judged on storytelling, aesthetics and technique
- Creations must be built entirely of LEGO®. No clone brands are allowed
Your entry must include the builder’s name, age and the name of their creation. Attach up to 3 photos of the creation. You are welcome to upload a video of your creation online and include the link in the application.
Winners will be contacted by 29 April 2023 via email after the competition closes.
The judging panel is made up of the Brickbuilt committee, and the judges’ decision is final.
Winning entries will receive a free family pass to attend the public show.
There will be 10 winners from each category. A total of 20 winners.
Winners will be required to display their creations and must be in attendance on Saturday, the 27 May, from 8.30 am to 1 pm. Winners can choose to display all weekend if they want to.
Winners must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Winners’ creations remain under their owner’s care.
Brickbuilt will not be liable for any loss or damage to the entrant’s creations whilst at the show.