This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
Brickbuilt Sydney 2023 is the biggest LEGO® fan event in NSW and this year we have an awesome opportunity for young builders. If you are aged 9-16 and want to show off how creative you are with the LEGO® brick, we invite you to apply to our Junior Builder Program.
The very best applicants will be selected to take part in the program where you will be able to display your creation alongside some of Australia’s best LEGO® builders at Brickbuilt Sydney 2023. Each participant will receive a free family pass to Brickbuilt Sydney 2023.
Not only that, but there will be opportunities to develop your LEGO® techniques, get feedback and advice from LEGO® Masters, as well as a surprise or two that will be revealed to the successful participants.
Successful applicants will have built a LEGO® creation no bigger than a 32×32 stud base plate, that demonstrates your creativity, technique and storytelling ability. Places are limited and you will need to have your application submitted by May 12th, 2023. We look forward to seeing your amazing creations!
Rules & Conditions
- Applications for the program open April 7th 2023 and close May 12th 2023.
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications by May 19th 2023.
- Entries are open to Junior Builders aged between 9 and 16 years old as at the time of Brickbuilt Sydney 2023.
- Creations must be no bigger than a 32×32 stud base plate.
- Creations will be reviewed on creativity, technique and storytelling.
- All creations must be your own design and substantially built by the entrant (minimal assistance from adults)
- All creations must be built entirely of LEGO®. No other brick brands are permitted.
- Junior Builders must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Junior Builders and their display must be in attendance on Saturday the 27th of May from 8.30am to 1pm.
- Creations remain under their owner’s care at all times.
- SydLUG and Brickbuilt will not be liable for any loss or damages while participating in the Junior Builders Program.